Melbourne & Olympic Parks (M&OP) is committed to delivering COVIDSafe events.
Our priority is the welfare, health and safety of our guests, staff, hirers, athletes, performers and all who interact and engage with us.
ATTENDING OUR VENUES
UPDATED ENTRY CONDITIONS
As per the latest advice of the Victorian Department of Health (VDH):
- Anyone currently in Victoria who has visited a Tier 1 exposure site during the times listed must isolate, get tested and quarantine for 14 days from the date of exposure. If this applies to you, please do not attend.
- Anyone currently in Victoria who has visited a Tier 2 exposure site during the times listed must isolate, get tested, and stay isolated until they receive a negative result. If this applies to you, please do not attend, unless you can provide proof of a negative result.
- Anyone currently in Victoria who has recently arrived from interstate, should check the VDH's Travel Updates before attending.
Guests who cannot attend for any of these reasons can request a full refund here.
We've made some changes to our venues to keep guests safe and you can help us by following the guidelines below.
OUR COVIDSAFE PLAN
M&OP continues to operate under the guidance of the VDH and take advice from relevant authorities on how to manage the impact of COVID-19.
We continue to ensure all those who engage with us are informed and supported with information and resources to remain COVIDSafe.
M&OP has outlined processes and systems in our COVIDSafe Plan that allows for effective contact-tracing, should a COVID-19 case be identified at an event.
For all events across our venues, each hirer is required to develop a COVIDSafe Plan, which is reviewed and approved by the VDH prior to the event.
To ensure our venues remain COVIDSafe, M&OP has developed specific operating principles that address all elements of the event experience.
- Reduce or eliminate the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) transmission wherever possible.
- Limit opportunities for transmission through physical distancing, zone segregation, the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and reduced physical touchpoints and interactions.
- Support contact tracing by collecting the details of all visitors to the precinct.
- Increase cleaning throughout venues and workspaces.
- Promote good hygiene and proactive health monitoring by guests and staff.
- Educate guests and staff on COVIDSafe measures and monitoring compliance.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
|Stay Home Directives||
|Cleaning & Hygiene||
|Arrival & Departure||
|Items & Bags||
For further queries, please contact our guest services team at firstname.lastname@example.org