See below for information related to rescheduled/cancelled events as a result of COVID-19 and associated travel restrictions.
Updated: June 2021
John Cain Arena
- For the latest Melbourne United and South East Melbourne Phoenix fixtures, click here
- Super Netball
- For the latest Melbourne Vixens and Collingwood Magpies fixtures, click here
- Ocean Alley - Rescheduled to Friday 6 August 2021
- Stormzy - Postponed*
- Parkway Drive - Cancelled
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY TICKETS?
- All ticket purchasers will be refunded in full.
- Guests should allow approximately 20 working days for the refund to appear in their account.
- All tickets remain valid for the new date without the need for exchange.
- If the event is postponed*, once the new date is confirmed, guests will be able to request a refund should they not be able to attend the new date.
For any ticketing-related questions, please contact your original point of purchase.